Skip to main content

#myoilylife

Lets talk about Essential OILS, and my apparent love for them! 

I have affectionately been labeled " The Crazy Oil Lady" by my 10-year-old, and everyone who knows me knows that if you have a problem, one of the things you will most likely hear me say is "I have an oil for that." 

Why Oils, you say? 

I say Why NOT! 

Yes, they sound crazy.....Yes, people look at me a little weird when I pull out a roller bottle filled with oils and rub it on my neck while standing in line at Walmart....and yes, I may smell a "little oily" every now and then! 

But when I look at all the benefits my family and I get from using oils....its so totally worth it :)

My story starts just like most other oil users..I needed something specific...something that would help me RIGHT THEN!!! I couldn't wait any longer. I was DESPERATE!

I have liver disease, which means that even though I would have liked to have taken modern medicine (back before oils), I was unable to. My liver couldn't process the medications. So I was left in pain and unable to find relief.

Living in constant pain, can affect not only your physical health, but it will also affect your mental health. I became so frustrated at myself, that I couldn't even keep my house straight that I began to take my frustrations out on everyone around me. I was in so much pain, that all I could think about was my pain and what I could do to make it stop. Therapy and shots didn't work and I had no other options available to me.

I needed something that I could use, but that wouldn't have a side effect, or make my liver worse(this was key) 

And then there were OILS....and my life changed foever :) 
 
Much to my surprise (not going to lie, I was REALLY surprised) the Oils worked, and I and my family, have NEVER looked back.

The pain I was in began to go away with each passing day, and while these wonderful oils didn't HEAL me, they did allow me to manage my pain and return to my normal activities. 

How wonderful it was to pick up my purse without pain! To wash dishes without needing to stop because of the pain (who would have ever thought that I would be excited to wash the dishes). 

We now use oils in our every day life...It's true when we say that we "have an oil for that."

One of the things I LOVE the most about oils, is how versatile they are. How awesome is it that the oil that helps me for the occasional headache, can also be used to help me when my daughter has tummy issues. I love when I can use something for more then just one issue :) 


 I love sharing and telling others about our experience with oils and how they have blessed our friends and family.  If you would like to learn more about our story, how we use oils daily, and how much they have blessed our family, please feel free to contact me here, browse through our amazing oils, or check out my Link !








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to say Goodbye

Saying good bye to someone is never easy, especially if you know that it may be the Last time you may ever see them, hug them, whisper that you Love them. You want to hold on to them forever and never let go......and then you have to leave...with that doubt in your mind, the whispered lies floating through your mind, taking root, that you were not there enough, that you didn't hug, kiss, or say you loved them enough. It's enough to crush you...enough to make you want to hide away from everyone.....even yourself. This is where we are...my Beautiful Mom is on hospice..and I am trying to wrap my head around that word.. Hospice......such a scary word....its  the knowledge that the end is near, but never knowing when that final day will come.  The past few months we have been making every opportunity to be with her, we knew this was coming, and we were going to make as many memories with her as we could, but there will always be more memories we want to share with her. W

Our Mini Vacation in Pictures

Last weekend, my family and I packed up our car and after stopping to get our nieces, we headed to Branson, for a back-to-school mini vacay! We decided to celebrate the start of another homeschooling year, by going to an indoor water park called Grand Country! This is the 2nd time we have been there, and other then a few things that had changed since our previous trip ( we really missed the falling balloons at the fun spot party), it was just as great The following is our weekend in pictures/videos :) The girls loved the Water Park, and spent most of the time running back and forth between the slides and the lazy river (I liked the hot tub and lazy river the best). While I got sick 1/2 way through the weekend, I can honestly say that the trip was a success, and we will be returning there at the beginning of the year. We were in all need of a break from the car! I needed to visit the restroom and stretch my legs. The girls needed to dance and sing and get a little playtime in b

Snow....Snow...Snow

Snow.......Snow.......Snow...... Its nowhere to be found! Christmas is 8 days away and, while it is cold outside, it doesn't really feel like Christmas in the good old state of Ill. Every morning my 10 year old daughter runs to the front window to see if the snow has started to fall,and every morning she looks at me with a small frown and tells me its "Still not snowing." She is disappointed.....but only for a  few minutes....Soon she is running around the house making plans for the day, she is talking a mile a minute, and trying her best to get her tiny dog Diego, to sit still, so she can take him out for his morning walk. Its not long before her mind turns to all the things that she can do "When" it starts to snow. "Can we go sledding, and then stop for hot chocolate and donuts, like last time" "Can we have a snowball fight,mom"? "I love the snow, don't you love the snow,mom" "Do you think I can build a